Friday, January 4, 2008

Great vegan boots on sale!


This will be short and sweet because I have a bunch of other things I should be doing, but I didn't want to wait too long to post this in case the sale ends soon or they run out. I got these boots back when they weren't on sale and I love them. They're leather and wool-free and made by Charles Albert. Come to think of it, it's the second pair of his boots I have, so he seems to have a few vegan options, but this pair is much more comfortable to wear. They have a nice amount of heel and they're surprisingly easy to walk in. I've even danced in them comfortably! They're on sale for only $19.99 at alloy.com.

5 comments:

jessica said...

You have convinced me! I bought a pair. It seems to be getting easier to find vegan shoes, which used to be difficult. Love the new blog!!

Unknown said...

Charless Albert sells a lot of stuff via Victoria Secret catalogue. Although VS are apparently sweat-shop supporters, they are also anti-fur!

Michelle said...

Jessica, you may want to check out the shoes @ http://www.vegetarianshoesandbags.com/, as well. Very cute, AND affordable!

Macoe said...

Michelle, thanks for your suggestion; there are some great-looking shoes on vegetarianshoesandbags.com. I noticed the guy's section was especially good. We will be sure to post a review if we end up getting something there!

Vegan Boots said...

I don't like them boots they look horrible! There are some great Vegan boots out there though.