Monday, March 24, 2008

Eco and Vegan Jewelry by Christy Robinson


So I went on a little jewelry shopping spree on Etsy last week, and I found "Julep115," which is a shop that showcases the beautiful and compassionate jewelry of Christy Robinson. As well as being very stylish and reasonably priced, the jewelry helps out a great cause. This month 10% of all sales goes to Vegan Outreach. Now you have a very good excuse to treat yourself or a friend!

I ordered the "clever fox" bracelet, and the craftsmanship looked even better on the real thing than it did on the site. It was elegantly wrapped, and being the eco-conscious consumer that I try to be, I will certainly be reusing the ribbon and box it came in. I wore it to a vegan potluck/canasta game night last night, and got compliments on it.

As if that wasn't enough, it came very quickly (I ordered it on a Tuesday and it arrived on Saturday), and Christy included some fun extras (I won't ruin the surprise). Also included was a coupon for my next purchase (which I will try to make this month to help out Vegan Outreach). You can check it out at: Julep115.etsy.com. Viva la vegan!

No comments: